About Pack 82
More Details >>
Calendar of Events
View Our Calendar >>
How It Works
Read More >>
Find Us on Facebook
Jump to Facebook >>
On my honor I will do my best To do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law; To help other people at all times; To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake, and morally straight.
Today’s youth are spending more time than ever using digital media for education, research, socializing, and fun. To help families and volunteers keep youth safe while online, the Boy Scouts of America introduces the Cyber Chip. Each Scout needs to annually go through the Netsmartz training as part of their advancement. Here are the requirements.
- Read, commit to, and sign the Level I Internet Safety Pledge. (BSA Cyber Chip blue card)
- Watch the video “Bad Netiquette Stinks.” (NetSmartz.org/scouting)
- Play the Router’s Birthday Surprise Interactive Adventure, and print the completion certificate to give to your den leader. (NetSmartz.org/scouting)
- Show and tell your family, den leader, den, or pack what you have learned.
Note: All Cyber Chips will annually. Each Scout will need to “recharge” the chip by going back to the Netsmartz Recharge area. This space will hold new information, news, and a place for the Scout to recommit to net safety and netiquette. Then, with the unit leader, the Scout can add the new date to the Cyber Chip card.
VOLUNTEERS that register for the Boy Scouts of America are now required to complete these clearances required by PA Act 15.
• ChildLine Abuse Clearance
• Pennsylvania State Police Background Check
• FBI Fingerprinting- If you have lived in state for 10 or more years you can be exempted by submitting the attached affidavit. Click to download PDF
Complete directions and links can also be found by going to www.dhs.state.pa.us
Please give/send copies of these certificates to our Registrar, Sarah Napadensky.
• PACK MEETINGS are on the 3rd Wednesday of the month, from 7 to 8pm at the South Hills School of Business and Technology.
Google Map | Parking & Entrance
• WHERE TO PUT THE PATCHESTIGER Uniform Patch PlacementWOLF Uniform Patch PlacementBEAR Uniform Patch PlacementWEBELO Uniform Patch Placement
• NEED SUPPLIES?
Get them directly from the Juniata Valley Council Office. - 9 Taylor Drive, Reedsville, PA 17084 • 717-667-9236
OR purchase supplies from ScoutStuff.org.
• BOBCAT • No matter what age or grade a boy joins Cub Scouting, he must earn his Bobcat Badge before he can advance to the rank of Tiger Cub, Wolf, Bear, or Webelos. A boy must complete the Bobcat requirements, which include demonstrating his understanding of Scouting's core values. Click the Badge to download a PDF and get started.
Andy serves as Cubmaster for Pack 82.
Chris is awesome, but you knew that.
Sarah can assist you with Registration questions.
We are all volunteers, your help can make a difference.