About Pack 82
More Details >>
How It Works
Read More >>
Boy Scouts of America
Visit Your Local Council >>
Find Us on Facebook
Jump to Facebook >>
On my honor I will do my best To do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law; To help other people at all times; To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake, and morally straight.
VOLUNTEERS that register for the Boy Scouts of America are now required to complete these clearances required by PA Act 15.
• ChildLine Abuse Clearance
• Pennsylvania State Police Background Check
• FBI Fingerprinting- If you have lived in state for 10 or more years you can be exempted by submitting the attached affidavit. Click to download PDF
Complete directions and links can also be found by going to www.dhs.state.pa.us
Please give/send copies of these certificates to our Registrar, Sarah Napadensky.
• PACK MEETINGS are on the 3rd Wednesday of the month, from 7 to 8pm at the South Hills School of Business and Technology.
Google Map | Parking & Entrance
• WHERE TO PUT THE PATCHESTIGER Uniform Patch PlacementWOLF Uniform Patch PlacementBEAR Uniform Patch PlacementWEBELO Uniform Patch Placement
• NEED SUPPLIES?
Get them directly from the Juniata Valley Council Office. - 9 Taylor Drive, Reedsville, PA 17084 • 717-667-9236
OR purchase supplies from ScoutStuff.org.
• BOBCAT • No matter what age or grade a boy joins Cub Scouting, he must earn his Bobcat Badge before he can advance to the rank of Tiger Cub, Wolf, Bear, or Webelos. A boy must complete the Bobcat requirements, which include demonstrating his understanding of Scouting's core values. Click the Badge to download a PDF and get started.
Carl serves as Cubmaster for Pack 82.
Mike is awesome, but you knew that.
Sarah can assist you with Registration questions.
We are all volunteers, your help can make a difference.